New Zealand Itinerary Planning Assistant
When purchasing this service, please make sure that you have read the terms and conditions found at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions of the New Zealand Itinerary Planning Assistant
By purchasing this service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The itinerary/ies planned on your behalf are based on the information that you submit. It is a personalized plan. An initial proposal will be sent within 48 hours (from the time the questionnaire has been received).
- You are given 48 hours to reply to the initial proposal. If we do not hear from you within that time frame, then we will assume that you are happy with the itinerary and we will consider the project as complete.
- You are entitled to three (3) free revisions for one (1) itinerary. This is part of the $99 NZD that you have paid for. Each revision is given 24 hours for us to update and for you to approve.
- If you require more than three (3) revisions, you will be charged $10 NZD for every revision. This fee is payable prior to receiving the 4th (or more) revision.
- The service offered is only for the itinerary itself. It does not include bookings.
- We value your privacy, so we suggest that you pay for all the accommodations, activities, etc, on your own. If you prefer for us to do this, then you accept all the risks involved when you provide us with your payment details.
- We cannot guarantee that all the accommodations, transport, restaurants, activities, and souvenir shops are up to your personal standards.
- We do not guarantee that your trip will be smooth sailing but we try our best to give you the best options possible for your trip.
- Your safety is our concern, but we are not responsible for any illness, accidents, and untoward incidents that you will encounter or will happen during your trip. Due to this, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you purchase a reliable travel insurance before your trip.
- All payments are non-refundable.
When you purchase this service, it means that you have read, understood, and accepted all the terms and conditions outlined on this page.